Monday, March 18, 2013


The Cost

 

Fear resides

Alone even when I am not

Raging inside

Praying the pain can be forgot

 

I bleed

Not where the world can see

A buried seed

Frantically I scribe to feel free

 

Can it be?

Will it come?

I am clouded and unclear

Desperately grounded within my fear

 

My mind floods with light and it crumbles in darkness

 

Can myself I find?

Forever lost

My fierce mind

Belays the Cost

 

Every feeling

Every thought

Sends me reeling

Though forgot

 

The cast is die

The place is set

Unable to comply

Drops of blood I sweat

 

Now I realize

Now I know

There’s no safe haven

On high nor below

 

Feelings torn from my flesh and eyes

Transcribes my truth and prolongs my lies

 

I am one born to the tempest tossed

I will live and write

Matter not the Cost
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment